Why Playcare @WAGS ? Develop Social Skills. Strengthen the brain. Calm the Crazy by Burning off Excessive Energy. Build up the Timid with Special Care & Attention from our Staff. Curb Destructive Behavior caused by Boredom and Loneliness when left at Home all Alone. Reduce Barking, Jumping, Humping & Marking. Learn new Skills. Safe, Clean, & Affordable Fun!
At WAGS HAPPY DOGS, we provide a fun, safe, and clean environment for your pet.
Why do we call it playcare?
Daycare sounds boring! Playcare at WAGS HAPPY DOGS means we will actively play with your pup in a group setting with other dogs his/her own size. Our staff plays and runs around the dogs, throwing balls, playing with pull-toys and just having fun with your pup for most of the day, except of course, during posted daily nap time.
What does playcare include?
- Frequent group playtime’s
- Lots of interaction and attention from staff
- Soft, cuddly bedding for nap time
- Fun and Soothing music
- Indoor, climate-controlled bunks and play areas
- Leashed walks outside to the yard for potty breaks
What are the benefits of playcare?
- Dogs burn off excess energy
- It curbs destructive behavior at home
- Great for socialization with other dogs
- Work all day without worry, knowing your pup is in a safe, clean and fun environment
Monthly Playcare Packages
Come in anytime we’re open and pick up anytime before we close.
Keep your rabies and (optional) Bordatella up-to-date. Gratuity not Included
Only $299.99 Recurring (Cancel anytime) – Start Today